MTNA winner

Mark Schecter mark at schecterpiano.com
Mon Apr 7 23:44:57 MDT 2008

Avery,

UC Berkeley has just finished a competition with a Steinway as first
prize. See: http://berkeley.edu/news/berkeleyan/2008/04/02_piano.shtml

Be sure to read down to where they talk about John Callahan and the
tie-in with the film by John Korty featuring John's shop team,
rebuilding the piano that the winner will receive upon its completion.

-Mark Schecter