1985 Louis XV Walnut Steinway

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Apr 8 04:31:22 MDT 2008

Just curious Ron (or anyone) - what kind of plate refinishing job was done
on an autographed rebuilt S&S grand? I mean did it have a little rectangle
preserved looking like a small lifeboat in a sea of new gold paint (you
know - like those fabulous jobs on the fallboard when the refinisher didn't
know new decals were available and wanted to preserve the original....)?

Terry Farrell