Another Louie "M" for comparison

A440A at aol.com A440A at aol.com
Tue Apr 8 14:01:31 MDT 2008

Dean writes:

<<  Is there some kind of gentleman's agreement to
not use the list for classified ads?  >>

I hope so.
   It wouldn't bother me to hear of techs looking for a particular piano, (
since the hoards of butterfly grand owners trying to sell their collections
could then respond offlist..) but if everybody that has pianos to sell were to
start advertising them here, we are going to clog the whole system.  Seems if
the need arises, there could be a classifieds list as easily as the ptg-l list,
etc.
 regards,
Ed Foote RPT
 <BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Planning your summer road trip? Check out AOL