Another Louie "M" for comparison

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Tue Apr 8 18:08:08 MDT 2008

FYI,
Ancott lists the LXV with about a 15K premium over the same finish in a
plane case, something I can't understand since it just looks like a little
trim and router treatment. Anyway, I would think that nearly 30% increase in
price would be a starting place to appraise a vintage piano, regardless of
condition.
Fenton