Tuning Tip Threads

Kent Swafford kswafford at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 09:43:10 MDT 2008

I have successfully interchanged Hale and Watanabe tips, but YMMV.

The following may be "inefficient", but if I need different head/tip
configurations, I have a different tuning lever for each configuaration;
perhaps because of this practice of only rarely switching heads/tips, I have
stripped the threads of only one tuning lever in the last 25 years; one was
enough.

Kent Swafford