Clunker pianos - what do you do?

mccleskey112 at bellsouth.net mccleskey112 at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 10 08:39:11 MDT 2008

Yes Terry. If the repairs reach the point that it is advisable to invest in another instrument, I always advise the client of that fact. That way I gain credibility in the clients eye and they can make that decision. I find that most people have enough money savvy to make a wise choice. I never try to push them either way. If they ask for my input I make an honest answer even if  cost me a job.
Gerald McCleskey RPT
-----