Tuning Tip Threads

Avery Todd ptuner1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 10:12:29 MDT 2008

We seem to have gotten away from Terry's original post, sort of, but my
replacement at the university recently bought a Fujan and said that it was
the best investment he'd ever made. He loves it! Pricey but very good. Even
though I've retired from full-time work, I still do some tunings,etc. & have
considered buying one myself.

http://www.fujanproducts.com/