Professional practices, was "pay you later"

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 12:09:38 MDT 2008

Agreed with your points below.
How do you send an email invoice?  Do you do a PDF with the Mac?  Using
Quickbooks to do the invoice?

What about people who don't have an email?  I have a few older customers who
don't have a computer.

I think email is a good way to go, considering our modern era.  My practice
now is to leave an invoice.  Most people expect to pay me before I leave.  I
allow churches to mail payment.  And folks who aren't at home while I'm
there.

--
JF