Clunker pianos - what do you do?

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Fri Apr 11 14:06:12 MDT 2008

>>Another, apparently unpopular perspective.

No, no, no. Not unpopular, just different than some. It's not a popularity
contest and I don't think there is anything close to consensus of all the

I think it is very interesting to see how people handle things differently.
And I definitely appreciate your perspective.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802