courtesey call

Phil Bondi phil at philbondi.com
Fri Apr 11 22:59:41 MDT 2008

> It's utterly amazing to me that any dealer at any time in history has
> even for a nanosecond (possibly even a picosecond) *ever* considered
> compensating a contract tech for time wasted on a no show warranty
> appointment under *any* conceivable circumstance. I think you might be
> my new hero.

Ron, this arrangement came after a number of warranty
no-shows..I submitted my bill, and he paid..THEN we came to
the agreement that I was to call first. My working
relationship with this dealer has been mostly positive and a
trust has developed over the years. He knows I'm not going
to rip him off (he has been in the past), and I know what's
expected from me. It works for us.

-Phil Bondi(Fl)