courtesey call

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Fri Apr 11 18:09:07 MDT 2008

> The only call that's made for me is for warranty work. This dealer
> insists on it because he is no longer willing to pay for my time that's
> been wasted.

Phil,
It's utterly amazing to me that any dealer at any time in
history has even for a nanosecond (possibly even a picosecond)
*ever* considered compensating a contract tech for time wasted
on a no show warranty appointment under *any* conceivable
circumstance. I think you might be my new hero.

Ron N