courtesey call

AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 12 08:33:22 MDT 2008

My wife schedules all my work and makes my appointments. When she makes the appointment she tells the client that she will call the day before to remind them. No one has ever said it wouldn't be necessary or was ever offended by it. If fact most are very happy to get the reminder call. Just letting them know in advance that you will be doing that, makes all the difference.

Al Guecia