courtesey call

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 12 12:40:08 MDT 2008

I'm sitting here all afternoon filling out a spreadsheet so that I can pay
yet more taxes.  I have no secretary, except my wife answers the phone and
takes messages. Having lost about 90 % of my voice, it's a pain to talk on
the phone.  I simply don't have time nor energy to call people.  I only have
a no show once a year at most.......  If the appointment is set a month or
so in advance, I'll call. Otherwise, just can't.
les bartlett