Professional practices, was "pay you later"

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Sat Apr 12 09:09:46 MDT 2008

All you do is raise your tuning fee 5% - 3% for visa and 2% for the hassel
of extra work to get paid!  You can't state on the bill that 3% is added
for paypal, visa, or whoever. That WOULD INDEED get you in a world of
hurt!!

Paul

"Alan Barnard" <pianotuner at embarqmail.com>
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
04/11/2008 05:48 PM
Please respond to
pianotuner at embarqmail.com; Please respond to
Pianotech List <pianotech at ptg.org>

pianotech at ptg.org
cc

Subject
Re: Professional practices, was "pay you later"

If Mastercard/Visa/Discovery/Amex catch you passing on your credit service
costs you would be in a world of hurt. It is absolutely, strictly,
strictly verbotten! It's just another of their high-handed practices.

As to PayPal, I dunno. Read the fine print.Alan BarnardSalem, MO
Original messageFrom: paulrevenkojones at aol.comTo:
pianotech at ptg.orgReceived: 4/11/2008 5:15:50 PMSubject: Re: Professional
practices, was "pay you later"
That's an interesting legal question. Be a bit wary and find out whether
you can in fact do that. P
It does cost you about 3% for the service You can add that to the invoice
if you like.
-----Original Message-----From: AlliedPianoCraft
<AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com>To: Pianotech List <pianotech at ptg.org>Sent:
Fri, 11 Apr 2008 4:48 pmSubject: Re: Professional practices, was "pay you
later"
John, just set up an account with PayPal and you can then send email
invoices. They pay with a credit card and the money is then deposited in
you account almost immediately. It does cost you about 3% for the service
You can add that to the invoice if you like.

Al Guecia