Customer Database

AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 12 09:27:42 MDT 2008

Dean, I use the flag feature (click on the flag). A dialoged box comes up with "Flag to:" I put in 3 months, 4 months 1 year etc. For a year I add an "a" before it so it stays in chronological order. "Due by: I input the reminder date. When you open Outlook, all the reminders come up on the date with the clients name.

Al Guecia