Customer Database

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Sat Apr 12 12:32:12 MDT 2008

Before anyone you goes forward developing M$Access to sync to Windows
Mobile, I'd recommend checking on what the latest non-plan is by M$ for the
"future" of M$Access on WinMob.  Last I heard (a couple years ago when I was
considering developing something really cool like this) they planned to
discontinue such support, or even such capability.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN