Customer Database

mccleskey112 at bellsouth.net mccleskey112 at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 13 16:05:10 MDT 2008

John: Finding or developing a customer management system is not the hard part of customer management, as you can see from the responses that have been posted, it is working the system that is the trick. When you tune your schedule for a day and go home, your day isn't over. Have a meal, take a break and start making those calls for the next days work the is open on your calander. 10 to 12 hour days are your lot for years to come. Depends on how hard you want to work. Be brave. Hard work pays off. A slaker is always broke.
Gerald McCleskey