shop work

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Apr 14 07:57:21 MDT 2008

Not to sound sarcastic, but if I tuned that many pianos per year, I think that I would need to spend all day every Sunday counting my money! Can calculators compute that large a number?  ;-)

I prefer shop work to sevice calls. I schedule two or three days per week on service calls and the other days in the shop. And evenings sometimes (a lot!). And weekends (a lot!).

Terry Farrell