Palm Nailers (again)

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Mon Apr 14 21:51:29 MDT 2008

David,
	I am currently using a Senco nailer. It works just fine. I've never
had it bruise the top of a pin. I've never needed any of the extra gadgets
(depth gauge, etc.) of the expensive ones. I don't have the leather wrap
either but then I'm not holding it that long. YMMV.

Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté
www.gregspianoforte.com
216-226-3791 (office)
216-470-8634 (mobile)

P.S. anyone know where to get a square socket for tuning pins that fits an
impact gun? I'd love it if it were an impact socket but would settle for
regular chrome steel if I had to. I have a chrome steel one now and it's
split. Must be 1/2 drive!