Palm Nailers (again)

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Tue Apr 15 10:55:52 MDT 2008

Dave,
Here's my experience, I experimented with several and didn't like the noise
(compressor and tool) and didn't like the marks it left on the pin. I now
have a few hundred bucks and a couple half days of time into what didn't
work for me. I see them for sale already modified and ready, so if I were to
go at it again I'd try the efforts of someone else. Since my compressor is
moving out side that will no longer be an issue. I'm happy with a just the
right balance in a 2 lb. hand sledge and the right work height when driving
in the pin. At 54 I feel your pain, brother.
Fenton