Customer Database

Scott Jackson scottwaynejackson at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 15 10:00:02 MDT 2008

If anyone is developing their own database, there is a data model (schema)
available at:
http://www.databaseanswers.org/data_models/piano_tuners/index.htm
http://www.databaseanswers.org/data_models/piano_tuners/piano_tuners_with_attributes_print_version.htm

This design was at the request of Robin Stevens, and made available to
members of the Australasian Piano Tuners Ass. Robin may care to comment on
it's usefulness or otherwise.

Scott Jackson