Palm Nailers (again)

AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 15 11:09:08 MDT 2008

I use a cheepie like the others and love it, but I was unhappy with the slight flat top it left on the tuning pins, so I made a tuning pin punch. I purchased a long bolt, the size that would fit the nailer collar. I cut off the treads and head. I then used a large drill bit to make an small indentation on one end so it would fit over the tuning pin. The bold is soft steel. No marks at all on the tuning pin head and you can see how far you're driving in the pins.

Al Guecia