Palm Nailers (again)

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Wed Apr 16 09:03:58 MDT 2008

I have made such detailed check lists while doing one job or another that
I've spent more time on the check list than the project. Then the next time
I do that job I'll print out the check list and want to change every single
procedure. I think one of the biggest ways to improve efficiency for me is
to 'Isaac Sadigursky' every thing. All the jigs and drill bits and punches
and whatever goes into a drawer or box with "bridge caps" or whatever on it,
then just pull out the box and go for it. At least I don't spend 20 minutes
looking for the right drill bit for a #9 pin, hopefully.
Fenton