Estonia 6'3" grand

Bob Hull hullfam5 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 10:12:09 MDT 2008

Hi Rich,

This Estonia is 6'3".  The serial no. I guess if it it
is the number in the decal area and on the right end
of the keyframe is 5261.
So what year would that make it manufactured in?
Other points of interest: The front rail keyframe
glides are in the keybed and are regulated so high
that the front rail is off of the keybed by 1/8 to
3/32".  The balance rail glides (in the keyframe)look
like they have it sitting high as well.  Was this from
the factory?  I doubt anyone else did that and I know
pretty well who has tuned this besides me.

I am interested in studying this piano to see what can
be done to improve it.  Haven't checked
downbearing/crown issues yet.  sI have wondered about
warranty possibilities.  It is awful and I'm not just
being picky.

Bob Hull