On TV! (Partly OT but they they mention my piano tuning biz!)

Alan Barnard pianotuner at embarqmail.com
Wed Apr 16 20:58:06 MDT 2008

You think THAT's hot stuff, eh!

Well heck, I can zip along with NO WHEELS AT ALL. Yes, I can. No wheels at all; In fact, no machinery at all--just my very own lower floppy-whoppy distal appendages. I'd attach a video of these amazing unassisted bipedal ambulations--utilizing highly developed, internally controlled motions of each plantar interosseus coordinated with extendions and contractions of related support mechanisms ... but it wouldn't be polite to show you up in your moment of televised adulation.

Actually, I'm happy that you are leading such a balanced lifestyle.

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO