rebuilding an old kimball

Shawn Brock shawnbrock at fuse.net
Fri Apr 18 12:27:46 MDT 2008

Daniel,
I don't know that you would ever get your money back out of this thing or not.  But more importantly is the experience you would get from it, and the pride you would have in this project.  If nothing else you would have your first rebuilt piano to keep in your home and remind you of other times.  I don't know that I would pay someone to refinish it though.  That could cost you some big money.  A guy has to start with something, and this could be the something for you.  Good luck man.
Shawn