Fwd: Text wrapping issue - plus some general remarks

Jeffrey Atkisson jeffrey.atkisson at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 11:12:18 MDT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jeffrey Atkisson <jeffrey.atkisson at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Apr 20, 2008 at 8:11 AM
Subject: Text wrapping issue - plus some general remarks
To: Pianotech List <pianotech at ptg.org>

First off - this is truly an amazing forum.The wealth of knowledge being
bandied about is stupendous.
>From the outside (lurker perspective), when things heat up, and folks get a
little testy ...
well frankly it's quite entertaining.
Of course, I am grateful the mudslinging is practically nil around here.
The last little encounter, at it's ugliest, was really quite tame, and I
could still sense
a little respect behind their words.  (or???)
Anyway,thank you people for your generosity
.
Also, I made myself a Gmail account devoted to the list...
For me it works perfectly.
Thanks Paul.
Now I wish there was some way I could read the archives in the same fashion.
There really is no good organized way to wade through those.
If there is, will someone please enlighten me?

I believe the proper digest of this entire list will turn out to be one of
the more important
texts in piano tech. literature.
500 years from now,  people will be digging through ...
if the world is still here, there is no doubt.
No pressure folks.
Back to work.

Jeff Atkisson
Durham, New Hampshire