Reminder Cards

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Sun Apr 20 17:25:46 MDT 2008

I agree. I do a big mailer (2500 or so) every couple of years to old
clients. I spread this out over the year with 2 or 300 per month. I get
several back which allows me to update my records, and I keep getting calls
from clients 20 or more years back. Sometimes it's their kids or they just
refer me when the subject of piano work comes up. I think the cards are a
great way to advertise.
Fenton