Desperate Deductions

Richard Morgan rsanbornmorgan at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 21 05:38:47 MDT 2008

Actually, Phil, since you're looking for deductions, buy David that drink! (Don't let him get all the good deductions!)

I've found that the perdiem that the IRS allows for meals for travel is more than generous, and usually more than I spend on meals, anyway.   Don't worry about saving receipts, just document the business nature of the trip.

Also, (if you're not already doing them) business mileage for my vehicle(s), while a pain, and home office expense are huge deductions for me.

Richard Morgan