Anyone ever tuned for Dennis Jernigan?

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Mon Apr 21 15:35:43 MDT 2008

? Hi Daniel
? I've tuned for him once many years ago at a concert he gave at our church. A humble congenial man. I suspect he'd just appreciate the piano in good tune & the regulation reasonable. He's not a pounder.
?? His music?is based on his own spiritual journey & has always been an inspiration to me.
? Have fun
??Dale Erwin
??

hi list

?

anyone ever tuned for the Christian artist Dennis Jernigan? if so, what does he like/dislike etc??the piano he'll be playing on is a Young Chang G175. Comments, suggestions please...

?

Thanks

?

Daniel Carlton