Anyone ever tuned for Dennis Jernigan?

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 16:45:42 MDT 2008

While I know nothing about this pianist's needs or desires, one would hope
that this is an instrument you are familiar with. That is to say, you
already know that the instrument is at A440, the action well regulated, and
evenly voiced. Life is so much easier when you are not expected to perform
major miracles just before curtain time ...Patrick Draine