Rebuilding an upright

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 21 18:36:23 MDT 2008

The May and June Journals will have  articles on routing out an upright pinblock.

Also, be aware that rebuilding the upright action can take more time and space than rebuilding a grand action. If they want it right, you'll need to replace all the springs and buckskins on those old parts, or replace the parts if you can.

The varnish job on the soundboard will not be so critical... ;-)

Ed Sutton