Rebuilding an upright

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Tue Apr 22 10:20:43 MDT 2008

? YEah,yeah...on my 3 thd one? I'm sure I'll be in the upright groove by then & won't find them difficult but still? not the usual bill O fare. I Have a gorgeous Hardman given to me by the late Carl Meyer.? He knew eventually I wouldn't be able to stand it seeing it sit in the corner any More.? Hmmm....Smart man
?D.E.

Well, no discounts apply -- but I really don't find them to be any more difficult than a similarly sized grand. Different, to be sure, but no more difficult. I don't generally remove the sides?and sometime I take some liberties with the inside ends of the toeblocks and the arms. It makes life easier if one is able to slide the plate out without all that interference. But once the plate is out the rest is pretty straightforward.

?

ddf

?

?