Rebuilding an upright

Delwin D Fandrich fandrich at pianobuilders.com
Mon Apr 21 15:56:19 MDT 2008

Well, no discounts apply -- but I really don't find them to be any more
difficult than a similarly sized grand. Different, to be sure, but no more
difficult. I don't generally remove the sides and sometime I take some liberties
with the inside ends of the toeblocks and the arms. It makes life easier if one
is able to slide the plate out without all that interference. But once the plate
is out the rest is pretty straightforward.

ddf

  _____