Yamaha DUIA

Pianoman pianoman at accessus.net
Tue Apr 22 05:34:28 MDT 2008

If it is like the normal u1 Disklaviers just take out the mute strip and go
for it.
James
James Grebe
Since 1962
Piano Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Products(
314) 608-4137   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
Researcher of St. Louis Theatre History
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
www.grebepiano.com