Yamaha DUIA

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Tue Apr 22 06:44:30 MDT 2008

Barbara,

If all you're doing is tuning, just unscrew the practice bar and remove
it, leaving the housing intact on the left and tune away.  We have a few
here at school.

Paul

"Barbara Richmond" <piano57 at comcast.net>
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
04/21/2008 09:44 PM
Please respond to
Pianotech List <pianotech at ptg.org>

"Pianotech List" <pianotech at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
Yamaha DUIA

List,

Oh crud.  Here it is the night before I'm supposed to tune a Yamaha DUI
(U-I Disklavier) and I forgot to find out what I might have to remove and
how to do it, to tune it.  I stopped by the store to see if they had one
on the floor, but no.

I looked through my Disklavier stuff, but there's no mention of the U-I
model.

Help!

Thanks.

Barbara Richmond, RPT