Yamaha DUIA

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Tue Apr 22 12:21:09 MDT 2008

Barbara,
I don't know what the U-I is, upright I assume, the ones I've seen such as the M-100 are very simple to tune as are all the Yamaha Discs I've run into. They are well thought out and shouldn't cause you much grief. You can always call Yamaha technical service for personal talk through. I replaced an LCD in a M-100 once with no idea how and was nicely talked through the job by their staff.
Fenton