Steinway Concert Grand -- player piano

Will Truitt surfdog at metrocast.net
Tue Apr 22 17:00:17 MDT 2008

Hi Benjamin:

I would not turn this piano into a player until after she purchased the
piano as an acoustic instrument.  What if she decided that she did not want
to buy it after you had gone ahead and installed the player system?  The
market for Steinway concert grands is a pricey and small one.  Just think
how small the market would be for a Steinway concert grand player.  Don't
paint yourself into a corner.

Will Truitt