Young Chang brackets - again

Geoff Sykes thetuner at ivories52.com
Wed Apr 23 19:01:03 MDT 2008

Greetings all --

I looked in the archives and the last time this subject appears to have come
up was about a year ago.

Subject: Young Chang G-175 baby grand, sn: G 030523, date is 1987.

Every time I visit this piano I have to lower the hammer height. My last
visit was about a year ago. At that time I did some hammer reshaping and
regulation. However, when I revisited this piano last week I had to lower
the hammers almost 1/4".

Can someone verify if this piano falls into the expanding bracket window?
And if yes, what is the latest on contacting them for support.

Thanks --

-- Geoff

. Geoff Sykes, RPT
. 626-799-7545