Hard Hammers

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Wed Apr 23 19:43:07 MDT 2008

Sorry Ric
?? Ready- fire- aim....That's me!
?? Dale

Hi Dale... which is why I mentioned in the post Jon quoted... that in the case of hammers that cant be needled I recommend changing hammers instead of dinking around with soakings / steamings... whatever.?
?
Would be nice if one first is to quote and comment... that one keeps things in context.....?
?
Cheers?
RicB?
?
? Hi John?
?
? Petrified felt, yes indeed a, Paul Bailey coined phrase. I've tried?
? the Dremel many times & find it rather useless, but hey they can't?
? be worse. I simply marvel at the lack of interest many piano makers?
? have in tone as is evidenced by what they call piano hammers. Those?
? who purchased the inexpensive pso simply need the paradigm shift?
? that they got a bargain that they now need to invest in to make it a?
? legitimate instrument. Like getting a great car cheap that needs a?
? tune up & further performance enhancement. Ok....adequate car All?
? our heroic voicing efforts in these cases as I see it.... are not?
? our problem. I of course, suggest a hammer transplant as usual.?
? A for effort John?
?
? Dale?
?