Calling Potential Clients

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 24 23:39:52 MDT 2008

Matthew,

I don't think you will be getting much of Jon's business.   You will get some price shoppers when you are starting out and that is a fact of life.   You will be tuning the bottom of the heap.   Keep that in mind for when you have the experience/skills the future will bring.   Believe me, you don't have them yet...

Keeping clients is really a simple matter, once you have the skills, of 1st class service:   Vacuuming easily accessible areas of the piano, tightening the bench, solid tuning and good client inter-action.   Client inter-action includes always mentioning service needed and follow up.

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044