not too much badmouthing please

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Fri Apr 25 20:14:43 MDT 2008

Les

My advice is to tune it where it is. Explain to her what is going but I would not attempt to raise it up to A440. If she is not "musical" enough in the first place to notice it's not at A440, don't worry about it. It will be less stress for you.

That's one good thing about living here. The salt air won't allow pianos to "live" that long.

Good luck.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI