not too much badmouthing please

mccleskey112 at bellsouth.net mccleskey112 at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 25 20:56:53 MDT 2008

not too much badmouthing pleaseLes: Sometimes I have sweated a job that I thought was going to be a horror show and find out that the dread was wasted. Sometimes the instrument is in good shape and near standard pitch. I am learning to assume nothing (notice I said learning) until I actually do the inspection. Good luck. And don't sweat it.
Gerald McCleskey