not too much badmouthing please

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 26 05:29:02 MDT 2008

OK, I guess I shouldn't get so rattled before I see the thing, and who
knows, she might call someone else anyhow, though she got my name off the
web site.........  I'll just hope there is some hope for the thing. Thanks
for input. I actually was "required" to rebuild an old Story and Clark once,
and the people told me they, afterward, had been going to music stores to
see if they could find anything which sounded as good as theirs.  It was a
marvelous thing, more marvelous than my skills I feared.  But I get the idea
she doesn't want it rebuilt and I don't think I want to rebuild it........
les