scratched key cover

richard.ucci at att.net richard.ucci at att.net
Sat Apr 26 12:42:37 MDT 2008

Al, It's more like rub marks, when you look at it from a certain angle ,they can't even be seen, but move two feet over and bingo.
-------------- Original message from "Allied PianoCraft" <alliedpianocraft at hotmail.com>: --------------

Rick, if you don't do wood repairs and there is no one in your area, there are two options. First go to Lowe's or Home depot and purchase the wax touchup sticks, they are very easy to work with a do a fairly good job. Second option is Old English Scratch Cover. Works very well also.

Al Guecia