hammer return spring string

Tom Servinsky tompiano at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 27 05:07:31 MDT 2008

Braided fishing line is amazingly strong and not prone to being cut easily. 10lb test would be more than adequate for this application. One thing to keep in mind is this material is very difficult to cut. You literally need a razor blade to cut this stuff. Scissors won't do it, nor will cutting pliers or the like.
Tom Servinsky