PDA-Based ETDs

Ron Koval drwoodwind at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 29 09:54:12 MDT 2008

Terry - take Don's advice for dimming the screen and turning off bluetooth etc...

A second battery isn't a bad idea, as well as using the car charger if
it is going to be a long tuning day.  Don't slow the unit down, the
Verituner software needs all the speed you can get!

I bought the 1700 mAh battery for my Dell to augment the puny 950mAh one.
I hardly need to use the little one, but I don't often have massive tuning
days anymore.  I do carry the portable charger just in case, or for the car.
On the big "practice room row" days, I'll plug in when I can.  I like the idea
of a mini xtension cord reel, or maybe a longer usb cable - my power block
in the wall has usb out that goes to the Dell plug...

Ron Koval
Chicagoland