Remove old finishes fast!

Horace Greeley hgreeley at sonic.net
Tue Apr 29 23:00:57 MDT 2008

Hi, Alan,

Ah...warms the cockles of my heart...and, reminds me of the annual
"Piano Destruction Derby" at a place where I once worked....imagine
loads of hearty lads and lassies paying a buck a swing to demolish
old uprights (money went to the piano repair fund for the music
department and some years it was all the parts money we got)...the
Grand Finale was bonfire of the vanities of the ex-pianos...I did not
join in the festivities to the point of cooking hot dogs and roasting
marshmallows....  (Bill S....do they still do that there?)

Thanks very much, Alan!

Best.

Horace