[pianotech] those pesky tuning pin bushings

Gene Nelson nelsong at intune88.com
Thu Dec 4 16:31:07 PST 2008

I have plenty to experiment with, thanks.
Too many in to make any drastic changes now but I suppose that even if they
all split it will not be the end of the world. Maybe pre-split them and
arrange the split out of direct visual.
If I could find some plastic rod the correct diameter I would try to make my
own. Probably would need a laythe or milling machine to dirll them correct.
Gene