[pianotech] Kawie GS-50

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Fri Dec 12 05:57:25 PST 2008

Check the shift lever. Frequently the action will lift off the keybed when
the piano is tipped up on its side and the shift lever will reposition so
that when the piano comes down the action frame is sitting on top of the
shift lever tang. Sometimes all that is required is to pull the shift lever
down to force the tang back into its slot.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802